just start small. each day progressively start to clean more and more. don’t let urself get to overwhelmed because there is no need to stress too much about it. but remember clean space, clean mind.
I’ll start from my room because it’s my favorite space, where I feel myself. I spend most of the time in there and I feel free, above all I listen to my favorite music
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?