I tend to just remember that it isn't something that I have to spend all night on. Just ten minutes. I trying clean up any mess from today first and then have an idea of what I want to clean up that's been a mess for longer. If I don't finish, then I keep it in mind for tomorrow and think how nice it will be when that mess is sorted. Since it's short, I also say to myself 'Even if I can't finish everything on this list, I can at least do ten minutes of cleaning'
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?