I mostly use the Pomodoro method, so I use the 5 minute breaks to lightly clean up in the middle of my deep work sessions. But if my workspace is already messy, I set aside a day for cleaning it up. If I study for an hour, I set aside 10 minutes to clean up along with 5 minutes of relaxation before my next session. If this doesn’t work for you, you could clean up your workspace every night or morning instead of every session. I hope this helped!
- My side table next to my chair is a mess of notes and pencils and snacks. It’s a tiny table so any smart storage ideas are needed right now!
- I’m good at being tidy but don’t enjoy cleaning. What advice would you give me to help me get cleaning?
- Do you know any hacks that makes cleaning quicker?
- How to keep the Clothes wardrobe, neat and sorted out Everytime you use it?
- How do you stay on top of clutter on a daily basis? It is overwhelming for me.
- We just got a puppy. We also have wood floors. What is the best way to stay on top of picking up dog hair?
- How do you keep the house tidy?
- Do you clean a little bit each day or get it all done at once?
- How do you get your family involved in cleaning?
- How do you chose where to start?