I mostly use the Pomodoro method, so I use the 5 minute breaks to lightly clean up in the middle of my deep work sessions. But if my workspace is already messy, I set aside a day for cleaning it up. If I study for an hour, I set aside 10 minutes to clean up along with 5 minutes of relaxation before my next session. If this doesn’t work for you, you could clean up your workspace every night or morning instead of every session. I hope this helped!
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?