To make sure you follow through, think about getting into a made bed at night, it feels so much better than sleeping in a messy room. Also, it is actually proven to reduce stress to have a cleaner environment to work and rest in. Goodluck stranger♥️
- How can you keep your house clean?
- Any tips on tackling clutter? I’d really like to reclaim some horizontal surfaces. I craft and diy a lot though and much of the nonsense is hard to find a place for.
- Would you rather clean in the morning or night?
- What time of day do you tidy best?
- How do you keep your room clean even when you are going through something and completely lacking motivation?
- Do you struggle a lot with keeping everything in order or is it something you look forward to?
- How do you find time in the day to rodiy?
- How often do you change the bed sheets?
- Do you use cleaning to distract you from other important tasks?
- Is cleaning your room a chore or a responsibility