desk or even under. We used to use them in hairdressing all the time. Excellent storage and you can use the top as an extra work space! 💕 Currently I have 2 under my vanity in my bathroom to keep my hair and makeup essentials.
1. If I haven’t used it for more than a year and look at throwing it away or donating it.
2. Every time I leave a space I want to tackle, I pick up on item and put it where it needs to go. You’ll be surprised how many times you walk in and out of a room.
Use hand gloves and some good music during the process .
- How do you wash a yoga mat?
- How do you keep the motivation to clean up right after you cook. I just want to eat
- Do you have any tips that help you keep your house organized?
- What part of your living space do you find most important to be clean?
- What do you like to clean
- How do you time your cleanup? I’ve been trying to do just a three minute timed daily pick up around the house. So far it has been working pretty well for me.
- How do you reward yourself after cleaning up?
- What do you like to tidy up most? And how do you feel when you’ve done it?
- How do you get motivated to tidy up daily?
- How do you keep clean when all you do is work?