desk or even under. We used to use them in hairdressing all the time. Excellent storage and you can use the top as an extra work space! 💕 Currently I have 2 under my vanity in my bathroom to keep my hair and makeup essentials.
1. If I haven’t used it for more than a year and look at throwing it away or donating it.
2. Every time I leave a space I want to tackle, I pick up on item and put it where it needs to go. You’ll be surprised how many times you walk in and out of a room.
Use hand gloves and some good music during the process .
- What is the best or easiest way to deep clean a house? I get overwhelmed and then just never do it.
- What are some simple habits you’ve built into your routine that helps keep your physical space and digital life clutter free? How do you deal with mail and paper / records management? Digital clutter?
- I get so frustrated while I’m cleaning my room! How do I do it without ripping out my hair?
- How much time a day do you devote to cleanliness?
- Does the cleaning and tidying I do during the day at times other than when the app schedules it valid or is the point of the app that you follow it.
- What if my house is clean already?
- How do you arrange your time to clean your house?
- How do you best tidy up a toddler’s room?
- What is your maintenance ritual? Do you have any help?
- What’s a good way to make tidying a room a smaller job?