desk or even under. We used to use them in hairdressing all the time. Excellent storage and you can use the top as an extra work space! 💕 Currently I have 2 under my vanity in my bathroom to keep my hair and makeup essentials.
1. If I haven’t used it for more than a year and look at throwing it away or donating it.
2. Every time I leave a space I want to tackle, I pick up on item and put it where it needs to go. You’ll be surprised how many times you walk in and out of a room.
Use hand gloves and some good music during the process .
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?