desk or even under. We used to use them in hairdressing all the time. Excellent storage and you can use the top as an extra work space! 💕 Currently I have 2 under my vanity in my bathroom to keep my hair and makeup essentials.
1. If I haven’t used it for more than a year and look at throwing it away or donating it.
2. Every time I leave a space I want to tackle, I pick up on item and put it where it needs to go. You’ll be surprised how many times you walk in and out of a room.
Use hand gloves and some good music during the process .
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!