I bring load of fresh clean clothes into my closet and put them away immediately. Easier to put away a single load that multiple piles that have collected over the week.
I also sort the clothes into groups before folding and start with the easiest ones like folding and matching socks. Then those can just get thrown in a drawer. Once the clothes start getting put away it’s easy to keep the momentum going.
alan watts made a good point when he said you could make any situation fun and joyful… don’t take laundry so seriously: listen to music and have a dance sesh as you put away clothes. talk to yourself about your goals and ideas for the future… make the most of it:)
Hans Helmut O.
I usually do small load of laundry, to avoid the huge pile and the felling to be overwhelmed. After clothes are clean I placed all the clean clothes on top of my bed and from there start folding, while I have the TV on or a YouTube video that I was looking forward to watch. I usually don’t have time to watch tv at all, and folding laundry is my two for one opportunity
I hate laundry but I hate piles and clutter more. The feelings That result from a clean house beat the feelings of failure that come from a dirty house. I pull myself up and do it to ensure I have better self emotions
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?