1- Turn on your favorite music Playlist
2- Stand in front of something you like a lot (example makeup, dishes, accessories )
3- Think about why do you love the item you have chosen
4- And without you realizing, you would start cleaning and tidying up
Let me know if it works for you
Have a wonderful day
Firstly, I try and stay on top of of housework throughout the week so things don't build up in the first place. By having a daily schedule of a room per day and then the associated laundry to that room every other day its hard to get behind.
Secondly, if things have slipped I find setting a timer or playing 3x of my favourite tracks can be good motivation. I do as much as I can for the alloted time and then reward myself with a cup of tea and 10 mins scrolling on Instagram!
And thirdly, get the rest of your household involved! I live with my husband and he is great at scrubbing the tiles in the bathroom (a job I hate)! By sharing the load you'll find you'll be done in mins rather than hours!
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?