1- Turn on your favorite music Playlist
2- Stand in front of something you like a lot (example makeup, dishes, accessories )
3- Think about why do you love the item you have chosen
4- And without you realizing, you would start cleaning and tidying up
Let me know if it works for you
Have a wonderful day
Firstly, I try and stay on top of of housework throughout the week so things don't build up in the first place. By having a daily schedule of a room per day and then the associated laundry to that room every other day its hard to get behind.
Secondly, if things have slipped I find setting a timer or playing 3x of my favourite tracks can be good motivation. I do as much as I can for the alloted time and then reward myself with a cup of tea and 10 mins scrolling on Instagram!
And thirdly, get the rest of your household involved! I live with my husband and he is great at scrubbing the tiles in the bathroom (a job I hate)! By sharing the load you'll find you'll be done in mins rather than hours!
- What is you’re after work routine to keep things organized?
- How do you stop your family undoing all your hard work within 10 seconds??
- How do you keep cleaning products organized?
- How do I tackle bigger cleaning projects without spending 2 hours on the same task?
- How do you manage timing for “as needed” tasks?
- How do you choose the area you will tidy up or do you tidy the whole house?
- How do you keep your fridge organized especially keeping it synced up with a meal plan.
- how do you make yourslef remember to clean, and how do you make time for it in your day?
- How do I stay on top of laundry?
- What dont you like about “cleaning”?