1- Turn on your favorite music Playlist
2- Stand in front of something you like a lot (example makeup, dishes, accessories )
3- Think about why do you love the item you have chosen
4- And without you realizing, you would start cleaning and tidying up
Let me know if it works for you
Have a wonderful day
Firstly, I try and stay on top of of housework throughout the week so things don't build up in the first place. By having a daily schedule of a room per day and then the associated laundry to that room every other day its hard to get behind.
Secondly, if things have slipped I find setting a timer or playing 3x of my favourite tracks can be good motivation. I do as much as I can for the alloted time and then reward myself with a cup of tea and 10 mins scrolling on Instagram!
And thirdly, get the rest of your household involved! I live with my husband and he is great at scrubbing the tiles in the bathroom (a job I hate)! By sharing the load you'll find you'll be done in mins rather than hours!
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!