1- Turn on your favorite music Playlist
2- Stand in front of something you like a lot (example makeup, dishes, accessories )
3- Think about why do you love the item you have chosen
4- And without you realizing, you would start cleaning and tidying up
Let me know if it works for you
Have a wonderful day
Firstly, I try and stay on top of of housework throughout the week so things don't build up in the first place. By having a daily schedule of a room per day and then the associated laundry to that room every other day its hard to get behind.
Secondly, if things have slipped I find setting a timer or playing 3x of my favourite tracks can be good motivation. I do as much as I can for the alloted time and then reward myself with a cup of tea and 10 mins scrolling on Instagram!
And thirdly, get the rest of your household involved! I live with my husband and he is great at scrubbing the tiles in the bathroom (a job I hate)! By sharing the load you'll find you'll be done in mins rather than hours!
- What are three simple cleaning habits you do that take little time but significantly enhance your joy?
- How to maintain the eagerness to clean?
- What is your system for papers (mail, forms, etc)? It ends up cluttering or getting lost most of the time.
- How do I keep my room clean it seems to get messy all the time.
- How do you build cleaning into your routine?
- Any suggestion regarding clean habit?
- Do you keep things organized so you can have your home neat and tidy or do you like the lived in look, translation, do you like it messy?
- What is your best laundry tip? I feel like I do it constantly. I’d love to free up time.
- How do you keep small objects and paper clutter organized?
- How do you not get lazy and let the habit slip away?