I categorize my cosmetics. Lipsticks in a box. Eyeliners and mascaras in another. My pallets in a basket and makeup and powders in a little cosmetics bag.
Right now, I am using a train case that I store underneath my bed. I do not have room in my apartment for a place to really “get ready” and don’t generally wear much makeup at all, except for going out on weekends and special events. I have been considering changing that up, though. I’ve become a little more interested in using a little more makeup daily, so I think I may move to having a small makeup bag with essentials for a daily look easily accessible in the bathroom.
I have it all together in one bag, a leopard bag, that I got from an Ipsy ultimate monthly subscription, and I love. I put everything that I use, or would like to use, for the season and the brushes, ect in that bag, under my sink. They (Ipsy)have a big box they send the stuff in, and everything that I’m not using for the season, but will use in the next season, ect, I store in that box and store it away. Hope this helps!
Organize by type such as eye and face. Keep most used products on top in clear bins or labeled drawers next to your favorite place to get ready for the day.
- How do I make laundry more enjoyable? It always piles up for me.
- How do you manage to cope with stress during this virus crisis? My brother is in self isolation, I’m bringing him shopping and cheering him up but when I’m coming back home I feel so scared and worried.
- Any tips for keeping a clean desk area?
- Is it important not to hoard ? I love my stuff
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?