Currently, my favorite habit is to just get it done. To add to that, to get it done sooner than later. I’m realizing the tasks that I tell myself I’ll come back to, end up taking longer than they would have had I just done them in the first place.
Besides that, I like to look up pictures or watch videos of the particular space I plan to organize so I can have some inspiration, but also a sort of game plan going into the project.
Plan your day the day before.. read your plans before your sleep and as soon as you wake up so you can be able to commit to your plans.. and if there was an important even or task, use a reminder/ an alarm two hours before the even so you can remember.
One of my favorite habits are when I get to drink water because it reminds me that I have to get hydrated.Another habit that I really like is to have a healthy breakfast because I want to stay healthy and it reminds me too
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?