Choose furniture with places to stash things you don’t need to have out all the time, like a couch that can store extra throws and pillows. I also use my walls for storage (I have a few areas with IKEA shoe storage boxes that I don’t use to store shoes) and have a room divider that has boxes to hide hobby items. Go as high as possible, and if you have high ceilings, a pretty rolling latter that helps you access things that are stored high up can also be used as a plant stand. Store heavy things close to the ground, lighter things can go higher up.
J Come Q.
Small wooden crates work really good as they don’t take up much space and are incredibly useful to store loads of things to keep you room or desk nice and tidy. Also storage bins work too
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?