When I make a commitment to something it means something to me. When I give my word it means something to me. It should matter to others as well, and they should not allow them excuses to make it okay they did not follow through with their commitment or word. Even when there may not be enough hours in the day l, you still make it happen. No excuse! The next time before you give your word or make a commitment to do something, take time to figure out if you’re really all in!
Starting, it is as simple as just taking the first step, to automatically see it through. Sometimes I also consider if I don’t get something done, will it be a problem for me in the future, or can it wait or be excluded altogether. My answer to that will be motivation to do it sooner.
I know that it will be better for me in the long run and I'm tired of being beat down by the "I don't want to" mood. If you want to change, you have to work for it.
When I dont feel like completing a challenge, I need to remember why I started in the first place. To do something good for me. I'm always doing for others and have chosen to make more "me" time and make myself better, mentally and physically. It's also a positive thing for my daughters to see me set my mind to something and accomplish a goal.
- What are some creative ways of keeping a space tidy? I have way too much stuff and not enough space.
- How do I motivate myself to clean?
- How to regularly do laundry, i get too lazy.
- are vacuum cleaners better then a broom?
- How do you make your cleanup routine more efficient?
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?