For me personally I do best with one task like take all the trash out, orb30 minutes in a room. I have small boxes for items that need to go to other rooms so I just stay in that room and focus on it for 30 minutes. Usually I go over and then put those small boxes of things away in their respective rooms but I think small manageable chunks are easier sometimes. There are times when I feel motivated to more but then I just pick one task and do it before I pick another.
It keeps some maintenance on the jobs however I will do a long clean too. Perhaps that will be shorter if I keep on top of it all
With the short time, I clean only my surrounding. For example, I clean my desk at work. This gave me a sense of accomplishment and it clears my mind.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?