For me personally I do best with one task like take all the trash out, orb30 minutes in a room. I have small boxes for items that need to go to other rooms so I just stay in that room and focus on it for 30 minutes. Usually I go over and then put those small boxes of things away in their respective rooms but I think small manageable chunks are easier sometimes. There are times when I feel motivated to more but then I just pick one task and do it before I pick another.
It keeps some maintenance on the jobs however I will do a long clean too. Perhaps that will be shorter if I keep on top of it all
With the short time, I clean only my surrounding. For example, I clean my desk at work. This gave me a sense of accomplishment and it clears my mind.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?
- what are your go-to little things to tidy?