I tell myself it's a priority anything happen on the road and the home is the first place people carry you so always make sure it's clean incase of an accident!
I will definately make up for it and continue being good to myself. This is my love portion to me. You are doing great Ntando and I know you will honour yourself
If I don't feel able to clean then I rest for the day but make sure I do the little things like washing up. I've also got a robot vac so thats a lazy way of staying on top!
I am cleaning this morning. I hired a carpet cleaning service! This will inspire me to do a thorough fall cleaning from top to bottom in my home!
To honest when I don't clean up during the day I tell myself negative things about my organisation skills and time management. But to get it done , I break them into small pieces. I tell myself to just clean the table 1st and then the floor until a room is done and I praise myself for doing it although I fell bad about not doing it all. I appreciate the small progress and I am happy I recognised I had something to do and didn't do it them took action to start. That is how it is working g for me
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?