hi! my advice to you is to start out small, maybe with a small chore that isn’t doing the dishes. clean up a small area of the house. drink a glass of water. water a plant friend. work your way up to doing them! another thing you can do is to ask your teens to help you with them, but ask all of them. singling one out may make them have a small disagreement with another sibling. overall, just don’t stress about them. you can do this!
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?