Understand that you have to start small and not clean the entire house the same day.
I do however set goals and do my best to achieve them
I use to clean the floor.That’s it!
Well, just chip away at it. You can effectively clean a whole room if you are organized. I dont know how to answer this tbh it's just habit (admittedly one I'm not practicing atm) but I used to be a chambermaid in a hotel and we were taught to do things in a specific way to be time effective
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?