Understand that you have to start small and not clean the entire house the same day.
I do however set goals and do my best to achieve them
I use to clean the floor.That’s it!
Well, just chip away at it. You can effectively clean a whole room if you are organized. I dont know how to answer this tbh it's just habit (admittedly one I'm not practicing atm) but I used to be a chambermaid in a hotel and we were taught to do things in a specific way to be time effective
- How do you wash a yoga mat?
- How do you keep the motivation to clean up right after you cook. I just want to eat
- Do you have any tips that help you keep your house organized?
- What part of your living space do you find most important to be clean?
- What do you like to clean
- How do you time your cleanup? I’ve been trying to do just a three minute timed daily pick up around the house. So far it has been working pretty well for me.
- How do you reward yourself after cleaning up?
- What do you like to tidy up most? And how do you feel when you’ve done it?
- How do you get motivated to tidy up daily?
- How do you keep clean when all you do is work?