The most important change has been making sure the right tools and cleaning supplies are available. If the vacuum is too heavy or hard to use, I just won't vacuum as often! I purchased a lightweight vacuum that doesn't stress me out and now I find it much easier to keep the floors clean.
I have a basket for all my dogs toys in the living room. It has a lid so I can hide everything when it's stored away. I have also trained my dog to put his toys in the basket too!
Great question it's not easy but what I do is out of one day out of the week I super clean meaning I scrub down everything which helps me to basically do the little tasks of cleaning up the little messes my dog makes it also is part of my excersize routine
My carpet cleaner is my best friend when it comes to my kids and my animals. If its been wet or muddy out, I try to keep my dog contained to a room with flooring that can be swept and mopped until his feet are dry. Keep a towel handy to dry their feet.
- How do I begin the process of moving clutter into an organized space?
- How much effort or time we should spend for cleaning?when my dusty please don’t bother me much.
- How do you find the discipline to keep everything clean all the time?
- Do you do certain items in order when tidying?
- Do you minimize the the amount of cleaning you’ve actually done to feel like you can tick off the Clean and Tidy habit while doing as little as possible?
- Is it a good idea to do a little tidy almost every time you enter or exit the room?
- How do you find motivation if you live in a dark basement?
- how often do the guys tidy up the data on the hard drives in the computer, laptop?
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?