The most important change has been making sure the right tools and cleaning supplies are available. If the vacuum is too heavy or hard to use, I just won't vacuum as often! I purchased a lightweight vacuum that doesn't stress me out and now I find it much easier to keep the floors clean.
I have a basket for all my dogs toys in the living room. It has a lid so I can hide everything when it's stored away. I have also trained my dog to put his toys in the basket too!
Great question it's not easy but what I do is out of one day out of the week I super clean meaning I scrub down everything which helps me to basically do the little tasks of cleaning up the little messes my dog makes it also is part of my excersize routine
My carpet cleaner is my best friend when it comes to my kids and my animals. If its been wet or muddy out, I try to keep my dog contained to a room with flooring that can be swept and mopped until his feet are dry. Keep a towel handy to dry their feet.
- What have you found to be the best way to organize messy clothing drawers and closets?
- What can i do when i have very busy weeks and no time to clean at all for days, so then its a huge huge mess i have to deal with?
- Are there any good ways to store/ display old nostalgic items that you don’t have much room for but love too much to get rid of? Mine have stayed in a moving box for ages now.
- How can you organise your bedroom neatly?
- How do you take care of the accumulating items in your room?
- When do you clean your house and are there any tips to protect the tidy in the home?
- Does organizing count as cleaning?
- How do you reduce losing sock pairs and the process of laundry? (It has been my experience that he mesh netting bags seem to reduce the ability for socks to dry well.)
- How can you encourage others in your household to also clean up after themselves?
- How do I minimize dust in my home? Is there a special tip?