The most important change has been making sure the right tools and cleaning supplies are available. If the vacuum is too heavy or hard to use, I just won't vacuum as often! I purchased a lightweight vacuum that doesn't stress me out and now I find it much easier to keep the floors clean.
I have a basket for all my dogs toys in the living room. It has a lid so I can hide everything when it's stored away. I have also trained my dog to put his toys in the basket too!
Great question it's not easy but what I do is out of one day out of the week I super clean meaning I scrub down everything which helps me to basically do the little tasks of cleaning up the little messes my dog makes it also is part of my excersize routine
My carpet cleaner is my best friend when it comes to my kids and my animals. If its been wet or muddy out, I try to keep my dog contained to a room with flooring that can be swept and mopped until his feet are dry. Keep a towel handy to dry their feet.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?