Our bathroom usually! It seems to be the place we spend a lot of our time between getting ready, bathing. I have long hair, so my hair gets everywhere and well toilets and showers just get gross so it needs to be cleaned at least weekly if not 2x a week!
I focus on the master bedroom, living and dining room and the kitchen. Those are the rooms that I spend most of my time in everyday. I’m on mat leave at the moment with a 9 month old baby and those are the rooms we go between all day everyday so if they are kept nice and clean we can enter them feeling good and have a good time in them. I tidy these rooms everyday.
- How do I begin the process of moving clutter into an organized space?
- How much effort or time we should spend for cleaning?when my dusty please don’t bother me much.
- How do you find the discipline to keep everything clean all the time?
- Do you do certain items in order when tidying?
- Do you minimize the the amount of cleaning you’ve actually done to feel like you can tick off the Clean and Tidy habit while doing as little as possible?
- Is it a good idea to do a little tidy almost every time you enter or exit the room?
- How do you find motivation if you live in a dark basement?
- how often do the guys tidy up the data on the hard drives in the computer, laptop?
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?