Our bathroom usually! It seems to be the place we spend a lot of our time between getting ready, bathing. I have long hair, so my hair gets everywhere and well toilets and showers just get gross so it needs to be cleaned at least weekly if not 2x a week!
I focus on the master bedroom, living and dining room and the kitchen. Those are the rooms that I spend most of my time in everyday. I’m on mat leave at the moment with a 9 month old baby and those are the rooms we go between all day everyday so if they are kept nice and clean we can enter them feeling good and have a good time in them. I tidy these rooms everyday.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?