Cl Mentine O.
Keep it consistent, if you clean your room do it everyday to keep it that way, same routine and same habit, before you know it that will grow on you and you'll forever be tidy
By using fabulous, I had a reminder to tidy up my workspace before I started working. It gave me the push I needed to clean junk off of my desk and continue working.
Ma L Q.
Do a small cleanup every single night to keep things in line, and if necessary, do a big clean up. This big clean up can include wiping down surfaces, and throwing things out.
Each time I move out of a room, I scan it to see if anything there should be brought to a place I’ll pass by towards my destination.
- How do I begin the process of moving clutter into an organized space?
- How much effort or time we should spend for cleaning?when my dusty please don’t bother me much.
- How do you find the discipline to keep everything clean all the time?
- Do you do certain items in order when tidying?
- Do you minimize the the amount of cleaning you’ve actually done to feel like you can tick off the Clean and Tidy habit while doing as little as possible?
- Is it a good idea to do a little tidy almost every time you enter or exit the room?
- How do you find motivation if you live in a dark basement?
- how often do the guys tidy up the data on the hard drives in the computer, laptop?
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?