Cl Mentine O.
Keep it consistent, if you clean your room do it everyday to keep it that way, same routine and same habit, before you know it that will grow on you and you'll forever be tidy
By using fabulous, I had a reminder to tidy up my workspace before I started working. It gave me the push I needed to clean junk off of my desk and continue working.
Ma L Q.
Do a small cleanup every single night to keep things in line, and if necessary, do a big clean up. This big clean up can include wiping down surfaces, and throwing things out.
Each time I move out of a room, I scan it to see if anything there should be brought to a place I’ll pass by towards my destination.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?