Once I clean my room drastically I like to keep it that way for a long period of time. If it stays clean then il be more prompted to clean because the mess will be small.
I try to take care of small messes or cleaning tasks as soon as I notice them. If I’m unable to for some reason, I tag my partner to take care of it or make a mental note to take care of it as soon as I’m done with what I’m currently doing.
Cleaning as I go. Rather than putting something on the floor as I get in the house, I put it where it lives, dirty plates go straight in the dishwasher. Sometimes you don't have the time and something won't go in it's place, but if you keep on top of it, it means that when you find time it only takes a minute or two. I also have it planned in my evening routine, and when I get home I'll do a quick 5 minute job putting things away (keeping on top of that makes things far easier) and clean all the counters in the kitchen (a wipe down only takes a couple minutes) as well as do the bathroom (again, doesn't take long). I usually vacuum on the weekends, or if I get home early enough one night just so it's done, and most other things I do as and when they need doing, when I have the time.
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?