Once I clean my room drastically I like to keep it that way for a long period of time. If it stays clean then il be more prompted to clean because the mess will be small.
I try to take care of small messes or cleaning tasks as soon as I notice them. If I’m unable to for some reason, I tag my partner to take care of it or make a mental note to take care of it as soon as I’m done with what I’m currently doing.
Cleaning as I go. Rather than putting something on the floor as I get in the house, I put it where it lives, dirty plates go straight in the dishwasher. Sometimes you don't have the time and something won't go in it's place, but if you keep on top of it, it means that when you find time it only takes a minute or two. I also have it planned in my evening routine, and when I get home I'll do a quick 5 minute job putting things away (keeping on top of that makes things far easier) and clean all the counters in the kitchen (a wipe down only takes a couple minutes) as well as do the bathroom (again, doesn't take long). I usually vacuum on the weekends, or if I get home early enough one night just so it's done, and most other things I do as and when they need doing, when I have the time.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?