I would putting scrubbing bubble or some other cleaner, let it sit, then wipe it down. Once cleaned and thoroughly dried out, I would seal the crevice so water doesn’t pool.
I would wrap a thin cloth over a fine tool eg small screwdriver or anything that is hard and thin. Then I would use a mold cleaner usually they contain bleach or hydrogen peroxide. And swipe it across with some pressure over and over. The dirt should come out. Best to try and keep the area as dry as much as possible. Maybe place a small fan nearby for better ventilation. Less bacteria that way too.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?