The kitchen and the bathroom constantly as those rooms need to be really clean. Generally the whole house needs to be in order and tidy. Like a show piece.
The kitchen and living room as that is the place my guests see the most when they come over. My bedroom also as that needs to be tidy so I have a clean mind when I sleep. I probably clean pantry, laundry and bathroom the least.
My room. Because my mom cleans all other rooms by herself. I took the responsibility to clean mine to become a responsible person.
I mostly clean my living room for sure. I like my direct living space to be tidy. I hate cleaning the bathroom so I often skip it…
I actually can't stand seeing anything not clean and "perfect", so I clean every part that I -not my mom or brotyer- have to clean (my room mostly)
I clean the bedroom the most because my girlfriend is always destroying it so I'm putting alot of energy into organizing it so she has no reason to not help keep it tidy I clean the garage the least because I need to get the room in order before I can focus on a better workspace but it's deffinetly on the list to conquer
I clear kitchen counters, bathroom and bedroom most often. I rarely clean the kitchen drawers, the basement and other things where I am not constantly reminded (by seeing the clutter) that it needs cleaning
My room, and my desk. That sections are always being my favourite to do activities. And the warehouse is the most seldom I cleaned😂
I clean my room the most! I tend to avoid organizing my chest of drawers, as I can't see what's inside when it is closed.
- How often should someone clean their room?
- How do you put your mind into finishing a task?
- What di you think about minimalism?
- What time is better to clean when you have a full day?
- What household chores do you include when you tidy your place?
- What is the best way to deal with a huge buildup of laundry?
- It’s better to do more then less. When it comes to you, it’ll be better that way. So you know that you have a routine from day to day basis. We feel like sometimes we should only fix one solution because that’s what we tell ourselves. When we are leaving out the rest. Be a plus 1. Because no one wants to be a number 2. Just remember that.
- what do you use when you clean bath
- how often do you clean your house?
- What you can do to make yourself more patient?