The kitchen and the bathroom constantly as those rooms need to be really clean. Generally the whole house needs to be in order and tidy. Like a show piece.
The kitchen and living room as that is the place my guests see the most when they come over. My bedroom also as that needs to be tidy so I have a clean mind when I sleep. I probably clean pantry, laundry and bathroom the least.
My room. Because my mom cleans all other rooms by herself. I took the responsibility to clean mine to become a responsible person.
I mostly clean my living room for sure. I like my direct living space to be tidy. I hate cleaning the bathroom so I often skip it…
I actually can't stand seeing anything not clean and "perfect", so I clean every part that I -not my mom or brotyer- have to clean (my room mostly)
I clean the bedroom the most because my girlfriend is always destroying it so I'm putting alot of energy into organizing it so she has no reason to not help keep it tidy I clean the garage the least because I need to get the room in order before I can focus on a better workspace but it's deffinetly on the list to conquer
I clear kitchen counters, bathroom and bedroom most often. I rarely clean the kitchen drawers, the basement and other things where I am not constantly reminded (by seeing the clutter) that it needs cleaning
My room, and my desk. That sections are always being my favourite to do activities. And the warehouse is the most seldom I cleaned😂
I clean my room the most! I tend to avoid organizing my chest of drawers, as I can't see what's inside when it is closed.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?