I sperate it in to rooms. Each room at a time. Then i first make all the easy things for me and only then the harder. Once a week i make the big projects as cleaning windows or floor else.
I usually make lists and do a little check mark next to the chores that I set up for myself once I did them, also I try to do 15 min quick cleaning. Hopefully this will help you, have a productive day!!!
Wel the things you didn’t clean op are lying all around the house. So you can see it anytime and be reminded to clean up
I do a visual inventory and write down three spots I see a mess, then check them off each day. I try to chip away at little tasks while waiting on my coffee to brew in the morning, because then it's easy to build momentum and keep my kitchen tidy before I leave for the day.
I also try to look at things and think, "would I be embarrassed if a relative showed up out of the blue and needed to stay here?"
M Lina Z.
Lists are always useful. You can make them daily, weekly or monthly (for maximum effect, try using all of them). For recurring tasks such as dusting and so on, you can use a white board, black board, your phone or anything else that can be erased and rewritten easily. You can also make a ritual just for cleaning (if you choose to clean on weekends or specific free days for example) or add the cleaning habit to your daily routine to complement the list, picking something from there each day according to how much free time you have (or how tired you are)
I use the Home Routines app, or you could use a box of index cards with each job on it. Side Tracked Home Executives is a good book that explains a system that would work for either.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?