First, I love to start off with a coffee and some music. Here is always a mess but I clear around as I start from my shelfs, along with my little computer table, my bed, books and textbooks and I go to school.
Seeing what needs to be done and making a list so nothing gets missed and get started. Then start with on the one that takes the longest.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?