This is something I've struggled my entire life with. I'm finding that the old adage "a place for everything, and everything in its place" is true. Spend time with your things and see if you really need them. If you want them, why? Will you really use it, or are you just in love with the idea of it? If it's the idea of it, it might be time to let it go.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?