Well what i do is i plan all of the things i have to do and make a huge to do list and after planing I start from the messiest part of the house to the least messy part , i prefer listening to music while cleaning too , make sure to open all of the windows to access some air , so all of the rooms will get fresh and airy , if you have a pet every time when you go out and get back in make sure to wipe his paws and don’t let them crawl on the rug if your dog have thick and loads of fur , and for the cleaning products make sure to use eco friendly products because it doesn’t give any allergic reactions and it gives more affection than normal cleaning products that has chemicals, thats all i have , good luck 👍🏻🍀
- What are three simple cleaning habits you do that take little time but significantly enhance your joy?
- How to maintain the eagerness to clean?
- What is your system for papers (mail, forms, etc)? It ends up cluttering or getting lost most of the time.
- How do I keep my room clean it seems to get messy all the time.
- How do you build cleaning into your routine?
- Any suggestion regarding clean habit?
- Do you keep things organized so you can have your home neat and tidy or do you like the lived in look, translation, do you like it messy?
- What is your best laundry tip? I feel like I do it constantly. I’d love to free up time.
- How do you keep small objects and paper clutter organized?
- How do you not get lazy and let the habit slip away?