Right now I don't have pets but I know one person that does which is my roommate. From her experience, to get rid of the pet smell, she would give her cat a bath but not very often for the health of the cat's skin. Also, if the cat say wants to lay on furniture, then a spare blanket is put on the to prevent the smell from getting into the fabric of the furniture. Also, she keeps the litter box clean everyday. As for dogs pretty much the same thing except you don't have to worry about them going to the bathroom in the house since they just go to the bathroom outside. There is also some baking soda that can be used to get rid of pet smells as well. Also if your allergic to the pet smell like me then you get some off-the-shelf allergy medication and take them once a day. I hope this explains your question. c :
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?