so basically, do the cleaning but let your mind be elsewhere, then you never feel like you are stuck doing the boring task! cleaning is just what you let your body do while your mind is away doing something else
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?
- what are your go-to little things to tidy?