Because I work I have set cleaning days. I do house work 4 days a week 2 days are things like vacuuming, clearing benches, cleaning the bathroom etc. They are the everyday jobs that sometimes get left due to a busy life style. The other two days are the jobs that only need to be done once a week. I try and clean a little in each room on these days.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?