I prefer to tackle laundry as soon as it appears. I pile up the freshly dried clothes on my bed, so it's hard to ignore them or just shift a pile from place to place.
How about you put them in separate spots in your area/room? Like as you take them off you start separating them so that way you don't have to do it on that weekend day. Plus you can do loads throughout the week. If you knew you are all out of dark clothing, then you can wash those dark clothing on Wednesday rather than on the weekend.
I have a little laundry basket (a literal baskets I got for $10 at a TJ Max) that fits one load of laundry in it. Once that's full, I'm forced to just throw it in. I wash all my clothes on cold wash, so I don't have to worry about separating lights from darks (also modern laundry soap doesn't make colours leak like it used to in the 50-80s) hardest part for me is still putting it away, but that tiny little laundry basket of clean clothes looks way less intimidating than the big/regular one.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?