Not more than one hour. For me I chose a 20-min methode. Every day my wife and me, we are cleaning some places in our appartment for 20 minutes. So we could follow the process, sometimes even enjoying it. Because if it takes more than an hour it becomes a pain in some unpleasant places and in the end we don't want to return to this procedure again.
We should clean up our home two times perfectly. We should make a daily routine timetable and it's on you that how much time you take for cleaning.
- How should you organize a messy desk?
- How do you keep it clean
- What is anybody’s cleaning schedule?
- What’s the best way to wash your dog?
- How do you have the energy to clean after a long and exhausting day??
- What songs do you listen when you clean your home?
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?