Not more than one hour. For me I chose a 20-min methode. Every day my wife and me, we are cleaning some places in our appartment for 20 minutes. So we could follow the process, sometimes even enjoying it. Because if it takes more than an hour it becomes a pain in some unpleasant places and in the end we don't want to return to this procedure again.
We should clean up our home two times perfectly. We should make a daily routine timetable and it's on you that how much time you take for cleaning.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?