Not more than one hour. For me I chose a 20-min methode. Every day my wife and me, we are cleaning some places in our appartment for 20 minutes. So we could follow the process, sometimes even enjoying it. Because if it takes more than an hour it becomes a pain in some unpleasant places and in the end we don't want to return to this procedure again.
We should clean up our home two times perfectly. We should make a daily routine timetable and it's on you that how much time you take for cleaning.
- What is you’re after work routine to keep things organized?
- How do you stop your family undoing all your hard work within 10 seconds??
- How do you keep cleaning products organized?
- How do I tackle bigger cleaning projects without spending 2 hours on the same task?
- How do you manage timing for “as needed” tasks?
- How do you choose the area you will tidy up or do you tidy the whole house?
- How do you keep your fridge organized especially keeping it synced up with a meal plan.
- how do you make yourslef remember to clean, and how do you make time for it in your day?
- How do I stay on top of laundry?
- What dont you like about “cleaning”?