Not more than one hour. For me I chose a 20-min methode. Every day my wife and me, we are cleaning some places in our appartment for 20 minutes. So we could follow the process, sometimes even enjoying it. Because if it takes more than an hour it becomes a pain in some unpleasant places and in the end we don't want to return to this procedure again.
We should clean up our home two times perfectly. We should make a daily routine timetable and it's on you that how much time you take for cleaning.
- How can I have a really clean room?
- How do you motivate yourself to clean
- Can you give me tips on how to clean the closets
- How do you own your space if you have roommates?
- I lose my motivation to clean if the people around me aren’t cleaning. How do I avoid that?
- How do you deal with a large cleaning job? I get so exhausted and overwhelmed easily that I struggle to get much done.
- How to keep windows dust free
- Do you have any tips on how to maintain the cleanliness of your home?
- How do you stop becoming obsessive when you clean?
- How do you keep flys out of your house? We dont have food,dishes or trash sitting around but constantly have flys. Help!