Acknowledge that it everyone is living a completely different situation, it is hard to accept and cope with the fact that not everyone is interested in having healthy habits (unfortunately not everyone wants to exercise and ear healthy) but you have to face this task knowing that you will have your spaces clean and uncluttered, the common spaces are not your responsibility alone and this way you won't get frustrated with the rest of the family
Be the change you wanna see. But dont put too much pressure to yourself. You can clean up one area on thing (what you choose) everyday and it will get better each day. And hopefully others would see the change and join you. But you can pressure them either. I really hope you succeed! All love ❤ (I've been there and it is a marathon)
I have the exact problem! I would say sit down and talk to them. Establish a schedule. For example on mondays, everyone does laundry and a certain person does the dishes, Tuesday- everyone cleans the bathrooms and dusts, etc. it may not always be perfect, but it’ll will help a lot.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?