Acknowledge that it everyone is living a completely different situation, it is hard to accept and cope with the fact that not everyone is interested in having healthy habits (unfortunately not everyone wants to exercise and ear healthy) but you have to face this task knowing that you will have your spaces clean and uncluttered, the common spaces are not your responsibility alone and this way you won't get frustrated with the rest of the family
Be the change you wanna see. But dont put too much pressure to yourself. You can clean up one area on thing (what you choose) everyday and it will get better each day. And hopefully others would see the change and join you. But you can pressure them either. I really hope you succeed! All love ❤ (I've been there and it is a marathon)
I have the exact problem! I would say sit down and talk to them. Establish a schedule. For example on mondays, everyone does laundry and a certain person does the dishes, Tuesday- everyone cleans the bathrooms and dusts, etc. it may not always be perfect, but it’ll will help a lot.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?