organize! completely organize and put everything in its own place at the end of each week, such as a saturday or sunday!
I’m trying to be more deliberate with where I put things and how my belongings are stored, as well as how much junk I’m allowing myself to hold onto. I’ve been sorting through things and trying to get to the bottom of the real reason I’m holding to things, especially things I just shove in a drawer and don’t touch, yet somehow can’t get throw out or donate. It’s definitely easier said than done, but it’s a work in progress and I’m getting better at it with every drawer I sift through.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?