organize! completely organize and put everything in its own place at the end of each week, such as a saturday or sunday!
I’m trying to be more deliberate with where I put things and how my belongings are stored, as well as how much junk I’m allowing myself to hold onto. I’ve been sorting through things and trying to get to the bottom of the real reason I’m holding to things, especially things I just shove in a drawer and don’t touch, yet somehow can’t get throw out or donate. It’s definitely easier said than done, but it’s a work in progress and I’m getting better at it with every drawer I sift through.
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!