I feel great. Being in a cleaner space makes a huge difference in my mental health. I'm more clear headed, and feel less overwhelmed.
After cleaning my room I feel like a brand new person and I feel like it’s a fresh new day and makes me feel happy that I had taken a time in my day to be proud of myself.
I feel like I'm in a better metal state. Ifnmy mind is cluttered and my he everything feels more chaotic. But becuase I'm living in a more clean and organized state, I feel alot better.!
There truly is nothing I love more than the feeling of my space being clean and organized. It allows my mind to think about other things.
It made me feel productive and clean also it gives me inspiration to do work , when it’s messy i feel lazy but when it’s clean i feel happy and inspired
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?
- What do you use to wash floor and table? Ecofriendly?
- How do I get myself to clean? I feel uninspired
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?