Plastic bags are reused. Each individual bag is folded into triangle shape and they are sorted by size to keep in different boxes for later use.
This is intriguing and kept me thinking what I did. I just realized that I am not a good organizer. I clean mostly by throwing away stuff that no longer serves. Thanks for raising this question.
Something to think, notice, pickup and Mark as a Goal to follow 🙌🏻👍🏻👏🏻💖
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.