Stay focused on one room at a time. Organize similar things together. Throw away anything that isnt used in a year. Make three piles. One to keep, one to sell, and one to charity. Get matching bins to organize items on a shelf. Use your best judgement and put your feet on the ground and get moving.
- How do you keep clothes off the bed?
- What time of day is best to tidy up
- What’s the first thing to clean?
- what items had you been holding onto, but in reality it was better to just toss them or donate them?
- How much time do you spend cleaning daily?
- I wonder, which part of the house do you clean the most? And which part do you rarely clean?
- How often should I clean my room?
- What cleaning tasks are the most important to get done?
- How often do i have to clean my bed sheets?
- Mail clutter, how to avoid it