I actually love cleaning and tidying my room so I dont reward myself but I would probably eat a food that I cut low on but still love it
After I clean my room, i eat some food, bathe and put on cute clothes. It boosts my confidence. But after I clean the kitchen or bathroom, I don't reward myself. I see it more of a chore.
- My side table next to my chair is a mess of notes and pencils and snacks. It’s a tiny table so any smart storage ideas are needed right now!
- I’m good at being tidy but don’t enjoy cleaning. What advice would you give me to help me get cleaning?
- Do you know any hacks that makes cleaning quicker?
- How to keep the Clothes wardrobe, neat and sorted out Everytime you use it?
- How do you stay on top of clutter on a daily basis? It is overwhelming for me.
- We just got a puppy. We also have wood floors. What is the best way to stay on top of picking up dog hair?
- How do you keep the house tidy?
- Do you clean a little bit each day or get it all done at once?
- How do you get your family involved in cleaning?
- How do you chose where to start?