I decided what paper work I had to keep then I organized them into piles and counted how many piles I had then I went to the dollarstore and bought that many plastic file folders the kind that have separate slots in them I then placed them in the folders and when new papers come in that belong into the folders I put them 8nto thier slots and recycle what is not needed.
- How do you keep clothes off the bed?
- What time of day is best to tidy up
- What’s the first thing to clean?
- what items had you been holding onto, but in reality it was better to just toss them or donate them?
- How much time do you spend cleaning daily?
- I wonder, which part of the house do you clean the most? And which part do you rarely clean?
- How often should I clean my room?
- What cleaning tasks are the most important to get done?
- How often do i have to clean my bed sheets?
- Mail clutter, how to avoid it