I decided what paper work I had to keep then I organized them into piles and counted how many piles I had then I went to the dollarstore and bought that many plastic file folders the kind that have separate slots in them I then placed them in the folders and when new papers come in that belong into the folders I put them 8nto thier slots and recycle what is not needed.
- How should you organize a messy desk?
- How do you keep it clean
- What is anybody’s cleaning schedule?
- What’s the best way to wash your dog?
- How do you have the energy to clean after a long and exhausting day??
- What songs do you listen when you clean your home?
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?