I think the best way to get grease out of clothes is to immediately try and soak it up with a damp towel and spraying some stain spray on it then wash
Try adding 1 Tbsp dawn and 1 Tbsp ammonia to 2 cups of water, then use something like a toothbrush to dip and scrub the drain with it
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?