Set a timer for just 5 minutes a day and work on it in tiny manageable chunks each day until you're done. If you have a partner ask them to spend this 5 minutes doing this with you to get it done even faster
do a little each day when you find spare time. However, make sure to keep what you cleaned up out and try preventing any further clutter from accumulating underneath. 🙂
Set yourself a timer of let's say 5 minutes and in that 5 minutes, very quickly clean the mess under your bed as much as you can. At least after that time's over, even if it's not 100%, you will have accomplished a lot of cleaning and organising.
I feel the same way sometimes or when I do have to time something always comes up. I would just really work on doing it when ever you have even 5 minutes it’s better to start then never start at all
Maybe taking a section of items, say a qtr of the bedspace. Sorting through these as part of the wind down routine to get ready for bed? Making sure you've a box or bag for items to be sold and or given to charities.
To me, I would differentiate what’s clutter and what is mess. For example, if it’s a bunch of blankets that you’ve made a mess of that day, i would clean it. if it’s a mess that does not really bother you it’s okay to leave it for another time.
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?