Set a timer for just 5 minutes a day and work on it in tiny manageable chunks each day until you're done. If you have a partner ask them to spend this 5 minutes doing this with you to get it done even faster
do a little each day when you find spare time. However, make sure to keep what you cleaned up out and try preventing any further clutter from accumulating underneath. 🙂
Set yourself a timer of let's say 5 minutes and in that 5 minutes, very quickly clean the mess under your bed as much as you can. At least after that time's over, even if it's not 100%, you will have accomplished a lot of cleaning and organising.
I feel the same way sometimes or when I do have to time something always comes up. I would just really work on doing it when ever you have even 5 minutes it’s better to start then never start at all
Maybe taking a section of items, say a qtr of the bedspace. Sorting through these as part of the wind down routine to get ready for bed? Making sure you've a box or bag for items to be sold and or given to charities.
To me, I would differentiate what’s clutter and what is mess. For example, if it’s a bunch of blankets that you’ve made a mess of that day, i would clean it. if it’s a mess that does not really bother you it’s okay to leave it for another time.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?