So Monday I’ll vacuum upstairs, sort out clothes washing and generally tidy up everywhere.
Then Tuesday I’ll vacuum downstairs, sort out clothes, tidy up and empty the dishwasher.
Wednesday I won’t do any vacuuming and won’t need to sort the clothes. Instead, I’ll just clean the kitchen (clear the sides, wipe everything down, but everything back).
Thursday I’ll start back at the first day’s tasks.
Friday is the second day’s tasks
Saturday I’ll just clean the bathroom and toilets
Sunday I won’t do anything
2. clear your living space. there’s not much explanation for this, just that you’ll be more considerate to people living with you this way.
The kitchen needs to be tidy before beginning other projects in that area of the house.
Bedrooms need to be free of items on the floor with all beds made.
Bathrooms with floors free from clutter and towels folded and placed in their places.
The bedroom and general living area should be neatened, and set back to its default state. This will prevent things from feeling cluttered and disorganised – and by extension yourself.
Other than this smost cleaning tasks can be done after 2-3 days at a time, or once each week. This stops everything being urgent or wasting efforts on things that are already clean.
Yeah that's all I had to say for the things u can do everyday. Hope i helped.
I personally use my clean and tidy time to work on doing a total overhaul of my room with the MariKondo method, so I dedicate some time every day to chip away at whatever stage I am currently on.
Wasing the dishes once a fay, because you dont wanna let them be too dirty and live in a snelly kitchen. Also tidying my desk, because i will need to sit there and work every afternoon and it always gets a little messy.
Prioritize the ones that are linked to your DAILY ACTIONS, so that the messy environment won't stop you from performing your day!!!!
Hope this helps 🙂
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?