So Monday I’ll vacuum upstairs, sort out clothes washing and generally tidy up everywhere.
Then Tuesday I’ll vacuum downstairs, sort out clothes, tidy up and empty the dishwasher.
Wednesday I won’t do any vacuuming and won’t need to sort the clothes. Instead, I’ll just clean the kitchen (clear the sides, wipe everything down, but everything back).
Thursday I’ll start back at the first day’s tasks.
Friday is the second day’s tasks
Saturday I’ll just clean the bathroom and toilets
Sunday I won’t do anything
2. clear your living space. there’s not much explanation for this, just that you’ll be more considerate to people living with you this way.
The kitchen needs to be tidy before beginning other projects in that area of the house.
Bedrooms need to be free of items on the floor with all beds made.
Bathrooms with floors free from clutter and towels folded and placed in their places.
The bedroom and general living area should be neatened, and set back to its default state. This will prevent things from feeling cluttered and disorganised – and by extension yourself.
Other than this smost cleaning tasks can be done after 2-3 days at a time, or once each week. This stops everything being urgent or wasting efforts on things that are already clean.
Yeah that's all I had to say for the things u can do everyday. Hope i helped.
I personally use my clean and tidy time to work on doing a total overhaul of my room with the MariKondo method, so I dedicate some time every day to chip away at whatever stage I am currently on.
Wasing the dishes once a fay, because you dont wanna let them be too dirty and live in a snelly kitchen. Also tidying my desk, because i will need to sit there and work every afternoon and it always gets a little messy.
Prioritize the ones that are linked to your DAILY ACTIONS, so that the messy environment won't stop you from performing your day!!!!
Hope this helps 🙂
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?