My least favorite room to clean: the storage room. It’s full of memorabilia. Some heavy boxes. So I ignore it. One day I’ll clean it but need help Moving heavy objects
My bedroom, as there are so many “under” places (under the bed, under the dresser), the furniture is too bulky to move by myself, and there’s the least open space out of any room. Maybe having a better closet organization system (the closet is also small) and laundry system will be helpful?
My last favourite room to clean is the kitchen. Why? That's because of all the scrubbing you have to do to get rid of stains, especially oil and grease.
My room requires organizing and moving thungs around. Often in requires doing and refolding laundry. There is too much STUFF and I get overwhelmed. The effects of work i put into it never last long .
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!