My least favorite room to clean: the storage room. It’s full of memorabilia. Some heavy boxes. So I ignore it. One day I’ll clean it but need help Moving heavy objects
My bedroom, as there are so many “under” places (under the bed, under the dresser), the furniture is too bulky to move by myself, and there’s the least open space out of any room. Maybe having a better closet organization system (the closet is also small) and laundry system will be helpful?
My last favourite room to clean is the kitchen. Why? That's because of all the scrubbing you have to do to get rid of stains, especially oil and grease.
My room requires organizing and moving thungs around. Often in requires doing and refolding laundry. There is too much STUFF and I get overwhelmed. The effects of work i put into it never last long .
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?