My least favorite room to clean: the storage room. It’s full of memorabilia. Some heavy boxes. So I ignore it. One day I’ll clean it but need help Moving heavy objects
My bedroom, as there are so many “under” places (under the bed, under the dresser), the furniture is too bulky to move by myself, and there’s the least open space out of any room. Maybe having a better closet organization system (the closet is also small) and laundry system will be helpful?
My last favourite room to clean is the kitchen. Why? That's because of all the scrubbing you have to do to get rid of stains, especially oil and grease.
My room requires organizing and moving thungs around. Often in requires doing and refolding laundry. There is too much STUFF and I get overwhelmed. The effects of work i put into it never last long .
- How can I have a really clean room?
- How do you motivate yourself to clean
- Can you give me tips on how to clean the closets
- How do you own your space if you have roommates?
- I lose my motivation to clean if the people around me aren’t cleaning. How do I avoid that?
- How do you deal with a large cleaning job? I get so exhausted and overwhelmed easily that I struggle to get much done.
- How to keep windows dust free
- Do you have any tips on how to maintain the cleanliness of your home?
- How do you stop becoming obsessive when you clean?
- How do you keep flys out of your house? We dont have food,dishes or trash sitting around but constantly have flys. Help!