I will admit. It can be hard to be on top of cleanliness especially when having a bad day or week. But, you must find it in you and you must convince yourself that after cleaning you will feel much better about yourself. I was very overwhelmed with work but one night I decided to clean my room. That night I felt accomplished. Even though I had a lot of work, even though I was behind, cleaning my room made me feel better at getting something done. It motivated me to get the rest of my work done. Taking time to take care of yourself, has it’s benefits. Remember to take care of yourself and that your going to have those bad days and even weeks. Yes it sucks. But what makes things good if there’s no bad? Having that cleanliness can improve your motivation and happiness. So clean a little bit. You don’t necessarily need to clean a big part of something, but getting something done and occupying yourself can really be beneficial.
- What is you’re after work routine to keep things organized?
- How do you stop your family undoing all your hard work within 10 seconds??
- How do you keep cleaning products organized?
- How do I tackle bigger cleaning projects without spending 2 hours on the same task?
- How do you manage timing for “as needed” tasks?
- How do you choose the area you will tidy up or do you tidy the whole house?
- How do you keep your fridge organized especially keeping it synced up with a meal plan.
- how do you make yourslef remember to clean, and how do you make time for it in your day?
- How do I stay on top of laundry?
- What dont you like about “cleaning”?