Yes, it does. If you see my husband’s drawer before and after organizing, you’ll agree 😂. Okay, I’m guilty too, sometimes
Yes because it keep our place tidy. It is also easier for us to clean the hideous place. The main purpose of cleaning is to make the place clean and tidy.
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.