This happens to everyone, I suggest putting it all in a box for a month or so. Place the box in a place out of the way, and then when the time is up, you will know whether or not you really needed it.
This is a tough one because I like to keep most things! I think if you haven’t used it in the past 5 years or if it isn’t an object that brings back fond memories or makes you feel happy about having it, I’d give it away. I’d donate mine to charity or give it to someone I know who will appreciate it. I sometimes try to sell mine. If I don’t really like it at all, I might take it apart and make something new (jewelry, arts and crafts, etc.) out of the parts if I think I’d like that better.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?