I guess it depends on what and where I'm cleaning. Sometimes the 20 minute sort out/ declutter is enough but other times if I want to complete a task I need longer.
M Lissa Y.
I would start with 15-30 minutes and go from there. After I do the dishes in the afternoon, or start vacuuming a room, I slowly start to realize little things I can tidy up around the house and its already been 15 minutes! Start small because some days you will have a lot more to clean up (like cleaning the entire bathroom or doing laundry) and some days you will only have a little (like making your bed or simply cleaning up after yourself after making lunch). All in all, just do what you need to do to feel accomplished and, most importantly, feel clean in your own home. I hope this helps and answered your question!
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?