A good cleaning routine consists of something you do everyday once it feels like your day is not complete without it you have succeeded. The best way is to think of a time when you’re done doing everything for the day and ready to get settled for bed or early in the morning. what i do is i come home do my work eat relax take time to catch up with friends then put things back in my room pack my bag for the morning and lay out clothes then shower and come back into a clean refreshing environment
- How do I begin the process of moving clutter into an organized space?
- How much effort or time we should spend for cleaning?when my dusty please don’t bother me much.
- How do you find the discipline to keep everything clean all the time?
- Do you do certain items in order when tidying?
- Do you minimize the the amount of cleaning you’ve actually done to feel like you can tick off the Clean and Tidy habit while doing as little as possible?
- Is it a good idea to do a little tidy almost every time you enter or exit the room?
- How do you find motivation if you live in a dark basement?
- how often do the guys tidy up the data on the hard drives in the computer, laptop?
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?