A good cleaning routine consists of something you do everyday once it feels like your day is not complete without it you have succeeded. The best way is to think of a time when you’re done doing everything for the day and ready to get settled for bed or early in the morning. what i do is i come home do my work eat relax take time to catch up with friends then put things back in my room pack my bag for the morning and lay out clothes then shower and come back into a clean refreshing environment
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?