It takes alot of getting used to. Theres nothing wrong with cleaning for longer as long as you have the willpower. If you have willpower, you enjoy it and cleaning comes as a sense of satisfaction. If youve drained all your willpower for the day, cleaning will feel more like a chore and you'll get burned out.
I feel like the more you do it the easier it becomes. Even though all I do is make my bed but the more I do it the less it takes me to make it. Trust the process and have fun meanwhile.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?