It takes alot of getting used to. Theres nothing wrong with cleaning for longer as long as you have the willpower. If you have willpower, you enjoy it and cleaning comes as a sense of satisfaction. If youve drained all your willpower for the day, cleaning will feel more like a chore and you'll get burned out.
I feel like the more you do it the easier it becomes. Even though all I do is make my bed but the more I do it the less it takes me to make it. Trust the process and have fun meanwhile.
- My side table next to my chair is a mess of notes and pencils and snacks. It’s a tiny table so any smart storage ideas are needed right now!
- I’m good at being tidy but don’t enjoy cleaning. What advice would you give me to help me get cleaning?
- Do you know any hacks that makes cleaning quicker?
- How to keep the Clothes wardrobe, neat and sorted out Everytime you use it?
- How do you stay on top of clutter on a daily basis? It is overwhelming for me.
- We just got a puppy. We also have wood floors. What is the best way to stay on top of picking up dog hair?
- How do you keep the house tidy?
- Do you clean a little bit each day or get it all done at once?
- How do you get your family involved in cleaning?
- How do you chose where to start?