I lack the drive as well for that. My suggestion would Be to first figure what is slowing your drive down. Many times we have emotional stuff going on that is holding us back. For me personally it is the fear of failing, I would rather just fail than try and fail. Until then, I make a cleaning to do list. Daily I have a list of things I should be cleaning. Then rather than waiting until your evening is done and your tired, start your evening routine around 4 or when you get home from work. That way you are slowly getting stuff done and not waiting until you’d like to relax.
I put some wind down music on and take 20-30 minutes to just tidy around before having a warm shower and climbing into bed for a relaxing night sleep
When I started the journey to “get my life together” I started with my bedroom. I live with people so trying to do everything at once can seem daunting. When my clothes were fresh out of the dryer I immediately put them away. Every morning? The second I’m out of bed, I make the bed. I set days where I dust and vacuum. Start small then move to other parts of the house.
- How do I make laundry more enjoyable? It always piles up for me.
- How do you manage to cope with stress during this virus crisis? My brother is in self isolation, I’m bringing him shopping and cheering him up but when I’m coming back home I feel so scared and worried.
- Any tips for keeping a clean desk area?
- Is it important not to hoard ? I love my stuff
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?