I lack the drive as well for that. My suggestion would Be to first figure what is slowing your drive down. Many times we have emotional stuff going on that is holding us back. For me personally it is the fear of failing, I would rather just fail than try and fail. Until then, I make a cleaning to do list. Daily I have a list of things I should be cleaning. Then rather than waiting until your evening is done and your tired, start your evening routine around 4 or when you get home from work. That way you are slowly getting stuff done and not waiting until you’d like to relax.
I put some wind down music on and take 20-30 minutes to just tidy around before having a warm shower and climbing into bed for a relaxing night sleep
When I started the journey to “get my life together” I started with my bedroom. I live with people so trying to do everything at once can seem daunting. When my clothes were fresh out of the dryer I immediately put them away. Every morning? The second I’m out of bed, I make the bed. I set days where I dust and vacuum. Start small then move to other parts of the house.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?