I lack the drive as well for that. My suggestion would Be to first figure what is slowing your drive down. Many times we have emotional stuff going on that is holding us back. For me personally it is the fear of failing, I would rather just fail than try and fail. Until then, I make a cleaning to do list. Daily I have a list of things I should be cleaning. Then rather than waiting until your evening is done and your tired, start your evening routine around 4 or when you get home from work. That way you are slowly getting stuff done and not waiting until you’d like to relax.
I put some wind down music on and take 20-30 minutes to just tidy around before having a warm shower and climbing into bed for a relaxing night sleep
When I started the journey to “get my life together” I started with my bedroom. I live with people so trying to do everything at once can seem daunting. When my clothes were fresh out of the dryer I immediately put them away. Every morning? The second I’m out of bed, I make the bed. I set days where I dust and vacuum. Start small then move to other parts of the house.
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!