It's important to floss before you brush your teeth. If you floss after, then you will need to brush again. By flossing before, you will remove what's between your teeth and brush it away. By flossing after, you will put the grime from between your teeth to the rest of your teeth. Floss before, not after.
- Is it better to floss in the morning or the evening?
- Is water flossing just as beneficial as normal flossing?
- How many times do you floss a day, and do you have any tips to stop bleeding whilst doing it?
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- How do I floss properly?
Before or after you brush doesn’t matter as much as getting the floss between your teeth at some point. Rid your mouth of decaying food particles for healthy teeth and gums. Grab the floss and Just do it!
It keeps your gums healthy by removing bacteria that builds up. This bacteria can cause your gums to recede over time and other dental issues. Also it just feels really clean and prevents nasty stuff from hanging around in your mouth.
My dentist says it’s actually better to floss BEFORE brushing your teeth. Because whatever food particles flossing dislodges can be easily removed when you brush your teeth. Only then is thorough cleaning achieved.
To be honest I don’t know why, but all my live I’ve been tolt to but I chose to not listened it, now I got a serious case of gengivites, so I totally recommend a proper oral higiene.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?