You should definitely floss daily; when necessary, it’s okay to floss more than once daily. It’s one of my favourite habits to complete daily to prevent cavities.
Nope! I floss twice a day now, after I brush my teeth in the morning and at night. Think of it as part of your essential hygiene, like taking a shower.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?